There are several different factors when trying to find the best hotels in Chicago. Price, location, amenities and quality of service can enter into the equation.
- Use the Internet to find the best hotels in Chicago. Budget-minded travelers should check out the less expensive hotels that are commonly found on South Michigan Avenue.
- Hotels located near the prey, and in the Near North Side of Chicago, are generally more expensive. In remote areas of the city there are a few nice hotels at a reasonable price. Hotels such as the Hotel Long in Brontsvile or Best Western in Des Plaines, offer comfortable accommodation at an affordable price. It is only a short ride on the "L" in downtown Chicago.
- North Michigan Avenue, where you will find some of the most expensive hotels, such as the city center and Tsimanta Marryot. Although these upscale hotels may cost more, many of them offer the biggest discounts.
- If you want a hotel right in the heart of Chicago, you can see the hotel located on the Loop. One of the biggest hotels there – Hilton House Palmer.
- People who are looking for hotels in the quiet, semi-residential area, may want to consider the neighborhood of Lincoln Park. You can easily get to Michigan Avenue to the north and loop sitting in the Chicago transit trains.
- The airport hotel, travelers can find some of the best hotel values in Chicago. Think about finding Chicago O & # 39; Hare Hilton or Hyatt Regents O & # 39; Hare.
There are many good proposals in hotels, if you know where to find them. You do not have to stay in a cheap hotel to save money – not when you can get discounts on travel for some of the best luxury hotels in Chicago.